• Reduced price

MK667

PLN267.33 Save 33%
PLN399.00

MK-677 also known as ibutamoren is an oral anabolic and anti-catabolic agent based on (R) It is a real alternative for injectable growth hormone at a very affordable price.

MK-677 Ibutamoren 90 caps

MK-677 also known as ibutamoren is an oral anabolic and anti-catabolic agent based on (R) It is a real alternative for injectable growth hormone at a very affordable price.

American scientists have done a lot of research on MK-677 and its impact on the body.  It is a well-examined substance that people also use to maintain a healthy skin appearance, reduce wrinkles and improve DNA synthesis.  All actors and famous people from the show business world in the US and Western Europe use it throughout the whole year because it provides a young look and well-being. They do not have to travel everywhere with a fridge with an injection hormone, they just choose a convenient and highly bioavailable form of capsules.

By interacting with the growth hormone receptors (GHS-R), ibutamoren allows to increase the concentration of GH, IGF-1 and the insulin-like growth factor-3 binding protein (IGFBP-3) necessary for its proper functioning. The ability to activate GHS-R has been attributed only to ghrelin up to now.  MK-677 causes GH increase without its side effects! So it doesn't cause significant changes in the levels of cortisol, prolactin and free testosterone, it only creates ideal conditions for the development of muscle tissue.

Effect of using the original MK 677:

- it  improves anabolism, works as an anti-catabolic

- it strengthens bones, joints and ligaments

- it increases the rise of muscle strength

- it increases physical performance

- it improves memory and concentration

- it provides long-term training effects

- it rejuvenates the body and mind

- it doesn't affect hormone metabolism

- it is safe for the liver

- it rejuvenates the body and mind

- it increases physical performance

- it helps in reducing body fat

Ibutamoren combines well with Sarms and SAA. A lot of bodybuilders choose this product also for the pct, bridge or off periods It should be remembered that MK 677 is one of the strongest substances , so each time the decision to use it should be well thought out and the use of the product must be responsible.

Gym Warriors guarantees a pharmaceutical quality of its products at a reasonable price. According to many customers, we have the best Sarms on the market. We don't sell snake oil. We want you to progress with our help and come back to us.  Check us out and see for yourself!

opis-2.jpg

Zaufało nam tysiące ludzi kochających sportowy tryb życia!

Dowiedz się więcej na temat stosowania produktów GYM-WARRIORS:

www.gym-warriors.eu/blog/

Kupując nasze produkty masz pewność że używasz przebadanych laboratoryjne suplementów w których skład jest dokładnie taki sam jak na opakowaniu.

Paczki wysyłamy maksymalnie do 24 godzin od przyjęcia zamówienia.

W razie pytań pisz na gym.warriors47@gmail.com lub zadzwoń do nas +48736634943

Data sheet

Serving Size
1 Capsule
Serving per container
Other ingredients
Rice Flour, Gelatin
Recomended use:
Dose 1-3 Capsules once a day. Do not take more than 3 capsules in 24 hours period.
Ibutamoren (MK-677)
10 mg
Grade 
03/16/2019

Mk677

Działa naprawde dobrze , starcza mi na 1,5 msc kuracji Cena / jakość 9/10

Grade 
03/13/2019

Polecam

Nie chce brać koksów ani prohormownów i znalazlem wlasnie to mk 677 , lece 3 puche czyli 4,5 msc , Samopoczucie , regeneracja , sila , libido jest lepsze

Grade 
03/11/2019

Bomba!

Biore miesiąc i widac efekty w lustrze ;-) szybciej rosną włoscy i poprawia sie skóra czyli cos odmładza ten ,,hormon wzrostu'' a mam już 39 lat ;-)

Grade 
03/08/2019

Mk kot

Pierwsze 2 tyg i + 4 kg , muliło troche na poczatku ale teraz spie po 6 h i super sie czuje

Write a review

15 other products in the same category: